Friday, March 29, 2024

The last great fighting game covers of Arcadia.

The past few Friday’s I’ve talked a bit about bringing my Arcadia magazine collection out of the garage, and into my home library. In the fall of 2023 I had brought over my Gamest magazines, game books, and mooks (magazine books from Japan), manga, as well as my fighting game manhua, or Chinese comics.

As I continue to sort through the collection I wanted to share a quick glance of some of the covers featuring the stars from the fighting games of the generation.

Did you have a favorite fighting game, arcade game, or console game that came out between 2003, and 2013? I’d like to hear about it in the comments section. As always if you would like to sponsor me please visit my Patreon page and consider donating each month, even as little as $1 would help make better blogs and even podcasts!
follow the Street Writer on Patreon!

1 comment: