Friday, April 2, 2021

Which game toy would you make if you could? A 1UP classic...

Friends, I am having a great time thinking out loud about our favorite games and rides. Corey had a great choice with the Hornet 41 from Daytona USA. It's a very realistic choice that could be easily adapted to the real world. Of course a stock car might not be a great daily driving car but if you absolutely have to get somewhere fast it would be the only choice. I'm more partial to the Chums Gum car myself.

We did get a lot of votes for the Batmobile from Arkham City. However any Batmobile is always a good choice for awesome rides. But with that said Chris takes the prize by suggesting S.O.P.H.I.A. would be his dream ride. The all-terrain vehicle from Blaster Master could handle everything and even jump. I don't know about you but I've been in many a situation where I wish my car could simply jump over traffic or off the freeway so I could take surface streets. Plus hopping in and out of parking spaces would be awesome, especially during the holiday season. The new question for you requires a little more imagination. 

Many of the people on 1UP are fans of their toys and collectables. I would like to know what videogame item or series do you think would make for a great toy. The foam Lancers from Gears of War and plastic Blades from God of War were great toys. But I am wondering about the toys that have never been made that you wish existed. Like Big Daddy hoodies, the Walking Dead edition of Operation, Journey plush dolls or Epic Mickey vinyl figures.

I wish that they made a second generation Sweet Tooth remote control car. The first one, based on the ice cream truck was cool but what if it was able to transform and walk around shooting plastic missiles? Take a look at the Brave Robotics remote control transformer and imagine the possibilities! 

What about you? If you were put in charge of designing toys based on videogames then what would you create? If you would like to sponsor me please visit my Patreon page and consider donating each month, even as little as $1 would help make better blogs and even podcasts!

follow the Street Writer on Patreon!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, great article, keep up the good work. This is my first time in your blog. Do you have more articles regardingCar toys? Would love to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. This was the only entry that I did regarding car toys. I've done tons on racing games, and monster trucks. Not much on toy vehicles though.

      Delete